Wake up and fall asleep admiring both the two sides of the Rosengarten, fireing up with the unique sunset of the Ladin Dolomites called Enrosadira.
First event: from 10 to 12 of June and then the offer will continue throughout the month of June is on weekdays and in the weekend.
* Arrival at the refuge Roda di Vael in the afternoon (a)
* 19.00 dinner
* Wake up at dawn (approx 5.45 / 6:00), light outdoor breakfast with tea and biscuits while admiring the east wall of the Rotwand and Masarè ridges fire up with the Enrosadira colors
* Full breakfast at the refuge (7:00 h)
* Transfer along the day to Coronelle refuge (b)
* Dinner at Coronelle, with dessert and mulled wine served on the terrace at sunset to admire the sunset and the transformation of the Rosengarten walls with the sun colors on the dawning on the west side
* Return back home
Total Cost. € 80, – inclusive of two nights stay in the refuges, with half board (payment to be done separately in each of the two refuges € 40 and € 40).
Info and reservations email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org .
(a) The possibilities to reach refuge Roda di Vael are following:
- From the upper station of the Ciampediè cable car (Vigo di Fassa) following path 545 to Roda di Vael refuge (this takes about 1 hour and 45 min – difference in altitude 300m.): the purchase of the round cable car ticket is also valid for the descent with the Laurin II chairlift from Coronelle refuge to Malga Fromer. From there take connecting bus that brings to Vigo di Fassa. Otherwise purchasing just one lift ticket on the day of return you can also choose to walk the path from the refuge Coronelle 552 that leads to the refuge Paolina then following the same trail to the intersection with the 548 path and reaching Karerpass then take a connecting bus that brings to Vigo di Fassa directly.
- Walk to Karerpass along path 548 (journey time approx 1 hour 30 minutes – difference in altitude 530 mt). On the day back, you can choose to walk path 552 that leads to refuge Coronelle Paolina then continue following the same path to the intersection with nr. 548 so you return to the same departure point of the first day.Walk to Karerpass along path 548 (journey time approx 1 hour 30 minutes – difference in altitude 530 mt). On the day back, you can choose to walk path 552 that leads to refuge Coronelle Paolina then continue following the same path to the intersection with nr. 548 so you return to the same departure point of the first day.
ATTENTION: Chairlift Paolina is closed for revision until June, 6th.
(b) For the transfer to Coronelle refuge, the suggested excursions (and according to difficulty level) are:
- Easy hike: starting from refuge Roda di Vael, following path 549 ” Majare path” (Hirzelweg), you reach refuge Coronelle in about 2 hours (difference in altitude 50 mt.).
- A medium difficulty tour: starting from refuge Roda di Vael, paths 541 and 551 before these, reach Passo del Vajolon (mt. 2560) in ca. 1h and 30 min. Descend along the path through the scree below the imposing wall of Rotwandhütte up the trail 549 ” Majare” (Hirzelweg) and continue towards refuge Coronelle further 2h from the Pass of Vajolon (total duration excursion 3h and 30 min – difference in altitude tot ca. 300 uphill and downhill about 250).