An exclusive holistic weekend to regain mental balance, physical well-being, energy, in the silent heart of the Rosengarten Dolomites UNESCO Heritage.
2 weekends (Friday – Sunday):
– June 30th to July 2nd 2017
– September 1st to 3rd 2017
Activities planned during the two weekends:
– 2 evening activities Pilates group (Friday and Saturday begin before dinner at 6 pm.);
– 2 morning activities muscle toning and meditation (Saturday and Sunday, begin at 6.30 am short after dawn);
– extra treatments on request and payment such as “Shiatsu” (Japanese manipulative practice manual, which stimulates the receiving a healing process based on the natural flow of life energy; and “Craniosacral Massage” (holistic technique practiced with slight manipulation of the bones of the skull and spine, speaking – the skull-sacrale- which is connected with every part of the body.
These activities are all carried out in collaboration with the School Body Mind Spirit.
Dinner and wellness breakfast:
Dinner and breakfast with menu dedicated to wellness, centrifuges after the various activities offered to participants, “Roda di Vael” herbal tea prepared with mountain herbs offered from the farm “Fiores”
Along Saturday and Sunday guests will have free choice for hiking around the hut surroundings or staying around the refuge to be eligible for extra holistic treatments.
On Sunday morning, gadgets will be offered after breakfast.
Meeting point for participants Friday afternoon until 16 pm for those wishing to attend the entire weekend or Saturday, same time, for those wishing to only participate in one activity day.
Event closure on Sunday morning and free return for the guests.
Cost for the 2 nights with half board inclusive group activities € 149,- half-weekend (1 night stay) € 79,-.
Cost extra treatments €35,- per person (to be reserved in advance).
For organizational reasons the reservation is required.