The alpine hut Rotwandhütte, reopens and returns with the unique proposal of two days devoted to yoga and vegan cuisine in the heart of Rosengarten, Dolomites Unesco.
On next May 27, we reopen the refuge and for the first weekend of June we propose again the first of our past successfull events, which combines the well-being of yoga with vegan cooking.
The hospitality of the hut and the magnificent scenery of the Dolomites and the Rosengarten group, will do the rest.
Saturday, June 3
* Arrival at the hut in the afternoon: access from Paolina chair lift (Costalunga pass) along path 549 (approx 45 min – 200 m. elevation gain) or Karerpass walk through path 548 (about 1,30 – 530 m. altitude);
* 18 hours ca. yoga class at sunset;
* 19.30 vegan dinner with 4-course menu.
Sunday, June 4
* 6:00 am awakening to follow (ca 6.30) yoga class at dawn light;
* 8 am breakfast with vegan delicacies;
* To follow possibility of excursion
The yoga classes will be conducted by our affectionate teacher Denise Dellagiacoma and the chef Franco Cincelli will again delight you with his vegan cuisine offering a new menu.
We kindly ask you to bring your mats for yoga activities, while for overnight stay it is necessary to use the sleeping bag ( you can hire it at the refuge).
Cost € 76, – per person, including the treatment of half board with vegan dinner, bed and breakfast at the refuge more than double of a yoga session at sunset and a sunrise in the silence of the majestic Dolomites.
For organizational reasons, reservation is required!